Work closely with the Account Manager, Supervisors and Account team as an extension of our client’s compliance organization to ensure the compliance of all transactions per our clients established policies and procedures.
Functional Requirements and Specific Responsibilities
- Research individuals and companies via the Internet.
- Responsible for monitoring queues and the disposition thereof in a timely manner.
- Responsible for monitoring emails.
- Responsible for the timely escalation of any client issues that you are unable to resolve.
- Responsible for executing the daily processes and policies as defined.
- Responsible for immediately reporting any account access problems.
- Responsible for immediately reporting any account technical issue(s) (i.e. enterprise software, proprietary screening software).
- Responsible for attending and preparing, if necessary, for meetings.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Responsible for organizing and prioritizing work, in a dynamic and complex environment, to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
- Responsible for performing other duties as assigned by the Acct Manager, Supervisors and/or VP of Global Trade Services.
- Some college preferred in Business or related field.
- Professional Experience: 1 to 3 years experience in a corporate business environment.
- Excellent analytical and internet research skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Strong command of the English language, both verbally and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with different levels of personnel.
- Ability to work effectively with teams of staff from Vigilant, partners and clients.
- Strong customer relationship skills.