: Global Trade Analyst – Mandarin Speaking
: Account Manager
: Hourly, Bonus
Sunday through Thursday: 3 PM – 12 AM, EST
Work closely with the Account Manager and account team as an extension of our client’s trade compliance organization to ensure the legal compliance of all international transactions per our clients established policies and procedures.
Functional Requirements and Specific Responsibilities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Research names and companies via the Internet.
- Responsible for monitoring blocked order queues and the disposition thereof in a timely manner.
- Responsible for monitoring client and Vigilant emails.
- Responsible for the timely escalation of any client issues that you are unable to resolve.
- Responsible for properly “closing out” your shift and clearly communicating the handoff of incomplete items or issues.
- Responsible for executing the daily processes and policies as defined by Vigilant and the Client.
- Responsible for immediately reporting any account access problems.
- Responsible for immediately reporting any account technical issue(s) (i.e. enterprise software, proprietary screening software).
- Must attend (on time) and prepare (when necessary) for client and Vigilant meetings.
- Must be available to accept calls and other communications while working on a shift.
- Must report fluctuations in order volumes.
- Must communicate professionally, clearly, concisely and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
- Must work well individually and as part of a team.
- Must adapt to changing priorities while meeting deadlines and managing workload.
- Must work effectively with others in a cooperative and respectful manner to accomplish position requirements and participate in team efforts.
- Must adhere to Vigilant Employee Handbook and Vigilant Company policies and procedures.
- Must have a strong Written & Spoken command of English and Mandarin Chinese languages at the business level.
- Some college preferred in Business or related field.
- Professional Experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience in a corporate business environment.
- Excellent analytical and internet research skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with different levels of personnel.
- Ability to work effectively with teams of staff from Vigilant, partners and clients.
- Strong customer relationship skills.